● 2023 – 2nd in the Transat Jacques Vabres 2023
● 2022 – 2nd in the Route du Rhum
● 2022 – Crewed record of the Mediterranean Crossing in 13h 55min 37s
● 2021 – 2nd in the Transat Jacques Vabre 2021
● 2017 – Record of the Single-handed Round the World Race in 42d 16h 40min 35s
● 2015 – Winner of the Transat Jacques Vabre
● 2014 – Winner of the Route du Rhum
● 2012 2013 – Winner of the Vendee Globe in 78d 2h 16min
François Gabart is, as of 2017, the Fastest Man Sailing Around the Planet. This exceptional sailor has dedicated his talent to racing boats and competing on the world's oceans since he was very young.
"I believe in everyone's share of responsibility to try to do something great on a global level. For us skippers, the only limit to our progress at sea will be global warming. We have to imagine tomorrow's solutions so that our children can look to the future with confidence and desire."
From its design to its construction, the bleucapri trimaran required the incorporation of numerous innovations, in the service of performance, with a lightweight boat with very thin lines, airy thanks to innovative appendages and equipped with state-of-the-art computer and electronic tools.
✓ 40 months of construction / Design
✓ 1500 hours of work
✓ 6 appendages
✓ Weight of a foil: 400 kilos
✓ 32m long and 23 m wide
✓ 1 hybrid engine
✓ 14 solar panels
The SVR-Lazartigue trimaran, a ship of the seas with revolutionary lines, which came out of the Mer Concept workshops, is not just a racing boat.
This flying boat, which bears the colors of KRESK 4 OCEANS, will have the mission of crisscrossing the seas to meet the public and raise awareness of environmental issues, and will participate in the SAIL 4 OCEANS program of the endowment fund.